Pengikut

21 September 2009

melting ice

 p/s: something that i've wrote for kakmot..


dear sis, i hold you dear,
i am one with those reluctant ear,
heart broken still i bear,
by one whom i always care,
the sadness which no one hear..

my lovely dear sis,
inside i feel so cold like ice,
something inside me slowly dies,
hurt i was, but i tried be nice,
but dear God.. at what price?

i tried to, i really do,
but there just so much that i can do,
my heart just wont listen to,
whatever advice that i give it to..

here i am, before You i kneel,
i dont want to feel,
i just want to heal,
i dont want to cry,
but dear God, so hard i tried..

as smart as i am, and also gifted,
im slow to heal, but quick to melt..
my heart triumph over my head,
and there lies my weakness ahead,
for once i loved, i love to death,
for breaking the rules, now i pay..
take away this sadness.. so help me God..

wither my love, wherever you are... time and space, here with me...

Comments :

0 ulasan to “melting ice”

 

Copyright © 2009 by Kias Fansuri